Sometimes we talk to individuals who are not aware of how crucial it is to have perfect baby teeth. Yes, they will certainly fall out, but the baby molars need to be maintained until around 10-13 years.
Brushing the teeth two times each day from the minute they enter the mouth area is crucial to maintaining a healthy balance of bacteria in the mouth.
A list of Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do brush your infant’s teeth two times each day. If your baby becomes angry, has a tantrum or so on, please proceed together with the cleaning.
- Use a small amount of fluoride toothpaste from around the age of 1 to 18 weeks. Never provide your baby adult toothpaste.
- Change your child’s toothbrush every 3 weeks. Keep it upright into a cup. The moment it touches the ground or ends up someplace away from where it needs to be, then get a brand new one.
- Never give your infant lollypops, soft chocolate or drink. There’s absolutely no advantage to providing your infant snacks that are refined.
- Never dip your child’s dummy in whatever sweet. It will not cause them to sleep easier, but it will decay your own teeth.
6. Keep fruit juice into some minimum, and simmer. Your infant is going to be equally happy with plain water.